Re: MESSAGE FOR TURF

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Post by turf »

I THOUGHT CAPITALS WEREN'T ALLOWED ON HERE!!!!!!

How can I put the subject out of the forum once and for all if you keep bringing it up!!!!!!

Also I apologise if some distress HAS been caused. So there you are, lets get it off the board as sugested (spelling?)
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Turf why are you bothering with petty things like caps lock. There is a subject that you need to confirm once and for all. I am not a parent but my blood is boiling with the thought of the fact that you could be LIEING
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

apologise or delete original post. or set the record straight
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Explain your reasons for posting such **** (tsk tsk) Turfy,
Why did you feel the need to lie about such a serious thing :exc:
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

ancientnloyal posted:
apologise or delete original post. or set the record straight
:doz: Guys iam all confussed!!! help please=D
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

c'mon guys lets stop with all this hostility.

it takes a psycho to say something like that (not me before you start) and iv spoken to turf and he is not one. get off his back. i know it's turned into a serious matter so let turfy explain himself properly instead of pointing fingers.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I don't think it's a case of pointing fingers, just trying to clarify what has been going on. To many contradictory messages, hence the "hostility", I don't think an explantion is too much to ask :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

well sure but guys he has had alot of problems recently, ask me ask bear, hell ask him if you want. i speak to him regularly and i know for a fact he isn't like some make out. so fair enough let him speak, but don't get on his back about it :conf: jesus, mary, joseph and the orphans :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

- psycho - posted:
well sure but guys he has had alot of problems recently, ask me ask bear, hell ask him if you want. i speak to him regularly and i know for a fact he isn't like some make out. so fair enough let him speak, but don't get on his back about it :conf: jesus, mary, joseph and the orphans :conf:
Sorry Psycho but everybody has had problems, some worse than others, but you don't see them posting utter poo about things so serious, what if somebody on this site was related to little Maddie, how do you think they would have felt after seeing such a thread, sorry but quite a few of his threads/posts have been a little dodgy of late.

Just let us know what was going through your head when you were posting such things Turf, or you just pulling our pi$$ers :angry:
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

turf posted:
I THOUGHT CAPITALS WEREN'T ALLOWED ON HERE!!!!!!

How can I put the subject out of the forum once and for all if you keep bringing it up!!!!!!

Also I apologise if some distress HAS been caused. So there you are, lets get it off the board as sugested (spelling?)
You can get it off the board by ending it. You can do this in a couple of ways.
1. Admit it a was a fabrication, apologise for it explain why you would use such a sensitive issue to talk about then go away for a while to let things settle.
2. Tell us EXACTLY what happened in great detail to prove it was not a lie.

The alternative and i am not saying that you should do this it isnt my decision could be to disapear for a while.

That is how to end it because as a parent anyone who tells untrue stories about an issue like this is twisted. :angry: