Green Vigo

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Green Vigo

Post by Fraggle »

I just noticed this being listed in the weekly newsletter of concerts at the Manchester Academy venue:-

"**Academy Unsigned 193**
Green Vigo + Nat Jenkins & the Delmars + Here Goes the Headline + Jean Is Dead
Tue 3rd Jul - £5 Adv – Doors 7.30pm"

Quite what kind of music the former Wigan player will be performing I'm not sure - I think Academy Unsigned is generally for local indie acts, but all credit to him for trying to get a record deal...!

Or maybe it's just someone naming their band after the guy :D
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
medlocke

Re: Green Vigo

Post by medlocke »

Not a bad name for a band, wonder if i should start one called Brady Malam's Blues Brigade :lol:
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

funny but i was only talking about him the other day. I was saying its a pity the really famous and well loved guy don't seem to get enough of a mention these days, either appearances on the pitch or just a picture in the program.

I was wondering what GreenVigo was upto these days, along with Gill. And my favourite stealer of the ball Nicky Kiss.
Nine

Post by Nine »

First Try Tickle posted:
... And my favourite stealer of the ball Nicky Kiss.
Hence the popular saying at the time: Kiss nicks more balls than a vasectomist! :lol:
Squad number 18!