RIP Chris Benoit

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: RIP Chris Benoit

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

turf posted:
Aparrently "A" superstar on either of the rosters, blew up Vinces limo just as Raw was going off the air.

Anyway, like damien morrissey has just posted:

R.I.P Chris
Thats a story line - not real!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

the guy cracked under the pressures put on him to get bigger by using steroids

but to starngle his wife and smother his son

he should rot in hell
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

h should not do any of that. and i think you will find he didn't

watch this space, he's innocent and i have proof. it's kind of hard to understand but it's proof, just check wikipedia out. it has been on CNN and FOX about it. so all those "he should rot in hell" shut up!!! :angry: you couldn't have danced on his grave any quicker. watch, the guy is innocent.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

give us a link to this evidence, but remember Psycho, anybody can alter info on wikipedia, that is why you should double check with other sites before believing anything that is said on there
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Thought it was obvious.
you get home, find your son has been smothered and wife strangled.
Phone the police to find who did this or top yourself?
:eusa16:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

medlocke posted:
give us a link to this evidence, but remember Psycho, anybody can alter info on wikipedia, that is why you should double check with other sites before believing anything that is said on there
yes i understand that. but the people who edited wikipedia to say benoit found his wife dead, 14 hours before vengance, the trace was followed back to WWE headquarters by computer experts. so if they only found out about 'all 3 deaths on monday' then why did wwe post of benoit's wife, as dead before vengenace. wwe knows more than what they make out, but do you seriously think vince wants to get tied up in all this? he has removed EVERYTHING of chris benoit's from wweshop.com. dvds, shirts, action figures, you name it, it's gone. he's even edited the dvd of 'mania 20 to say "triple H defends title against shaun michaels, rather than "triple H defends title against chris benoit and shaun michaels2, benoit won that match by the way.

just watch this space.

also just a wild shot in the dark here. on the news, it was reported that some toothpaste shipped out to atlanta, where benoit lives, contained toxic chemicals. this can cause blood ulsers, oh and what did it say nancy benoit and the kid where doing on the news? oh yeah, coughing up blood! i know it's just a wild shot in the dark but you are all very quick to convict benoit before everything has been revealed.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

can you prove that statement please.......... or is it just what you read on the internet :conf:

you'll all see.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003 ... &HBX_OU=50I know it's from the sun, but it's a news story nonetheless.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

you doubt it............ give it time, they haven't even got autopsy results back yet and everyone seems to be jumping on his grave.

sure a few news sites. but the same news sites have found dents in the 'evidence' since. and iv pointed one out from the wikipedia thing that was posted by wwe HQ.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I would have thought that the physical evidence was enough to ascertain cause of death. The autopsy would just make it official. If the new sites are posting stories that are so far from the truth, they are treading on thin ice.