Re: MESSAGE FOR TURF

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I think the best thing is for every one to stop attacking Turf, it's just escalating the whole situation.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

And you think that this will just go away!! Banksy if you dont mind me asking how old are you mate.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I'm 15 nearly 16 why?
damien morrissey

It just explains why you dont realise why dont realise the implications of the posts Turf has made. I am not criticising you its just i dont think you understand how a group of people including the parents on here feel. The best way i can describe it to you would be imagine reading about little maddie for three days then finding out it was a hoax[ we all wish it was and hope to find her safe and well].

Did the news of that story affect you if it did then you may see the similarities.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Yes the whole Maddie situation was very sad for every one and I do realise losing some one close to you especially a son or daughter would be such an awful dilemma for any one to face. I'm just not convinced Turf would make a hoax on some thing as serious as this so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and glad the child is back with her parents.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

If it isn't a hoax, then why are there so many discrepancies in his post? Not simple misunderstandings but huge glaring mistakes. Sorry, but it just doesn't wash with me.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Banksy posted:
Yes the whole Maddie situation was very sad for every one and I do realise losing some one close to you especially a son or daughter would be such an awful dilemma for any one to face. I'm just not convinced Turf would make a hoax on some thing as serious as this so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and glad the child is back with her parents.
Sorry Banksy, but it is an utter pile of Tommy Tank, i can't see how anybody would have sat by and not reported it, and if the story happens to be real then the parents want locking the fook up for not reporting this to the rozzers, at the least they are unfit parents or fooked up Crack heads, Banksy i would be carefull who i associated with, Turf seems to be a scotch egg short of a pic nic :exc:
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

Banksy posted:
Also, for the past couple of days we have asked Turf a number of times to explain the story in more depth and to justify his contradictions! He will not do this, instead avoiding the question with stupid comments like "i am all alone" and "who is my friend on this site" I think the last poster has hit the nail on the head! Turf is obviously a few nuts and raisins short of a fruit cake!
Once again i will ask Turf the question: Are you telling the truth? Why does your story have so many contradictions? We are all waiting, please explain Turf!!!
damien morrissey

Martin Taylor posted:
Banksy posted:
Also, for the past couple of days we have asked Turf a number of times to explain the story in more depth and to justify his contradictions! He will not do this, instead avoiding the question with stupid comments like "i am all alone" and "who is my friend on this site" I think the last poster has hit the nail on the head! Turf is obviously a few nuts and raisins short of a fruit cake!
Once again i will ask Turf the question: Are you telling the truth? Why does your story have so many contradictions? We are all waiting, please explain Turf!!!
Completly oblivious. must be that violin that plays in his ear constantly that makes him a little la la.
turf

Post by turf »

Where's Po, Tinky Winky, and Dipsy then??????

I can't be all them as well SURELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has a violin got to do with this?