Re: MESSAGE FOR TURF

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

turf posted:
I just been told off for putting them winks in place!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for your question, I don't know medlocke.

Do I have to be a genius for everything????

I wish I was, you have to be on here!!!!

Why do people want me to be perfect????

I wish I was though, sigh.

I wish I could post without being targetted not just in this post, but in most of them.

The above two points are the ones I want explaining to me
What do you need explaining just answer the fooking question in the manner required explianed above!!!!

Now the smiley i am getting angry isnt cutting the mustard just fookin do it or i will hound you on every post and topic until you do
turf

Post by turf »

Ok, I apologise for making the thread up about my friend's sister, Ok???????????????????????????????
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Turf stop trying to turn things around and make it look like we are hounding you, you are either clever and know what you are doing (ie taking the piss out of everbody)OR you are as thick as a box of rocks and in that case you need to think before you post.

Telle the truth, tell us why you lied and that will be the end of it :exc:

ps the whole everybody is against shit don't wash Turf, life is like that for just about everyone at some point :angry:
turf

Post by turf »

As I said in another post, I am not a genius but I am not as thick as a box of rocks.

Although, I am more or less leaning towards the latter of the above.
damien morrissey

medlocke posted:
Turf stop trying to turn things around and make it look like we are hounding you, you are either clever and know what you are doing (ie taking the piss out of everbody)OR you are as thick as a box of rocks and in that case you need to think before you post.

Telle the truth, tell us why you lied and that will be the end of it :exc:

ps the whole everybody is against shit don't wash Turf, life is like that for just about everyone at some point :angry:
So true medlocke this why am i supposed to be perfect line is just nonsense he obviously has no concept of the line between right and wrong a common fault found in the criminally insane from what i have read.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TURF WHY DID YOU POST THIS LIE :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc:
turf

Post by turf »

How many times?!?!?!

I don't know, see in one of the other posts. I do NOT know!!!!!!!!!!!!
damien morrissey

turf posted:
As I said in another post, I am not a genius but I am not as thick as a box of rocks.

Although, I am more or less leaning towards the latter of the above.
To post somethin like you did and then continue the lie doesnt make you thick it makes you twisted. You need to go away take a look at yourself and find out if you are happy to look in the mirror.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Turf is this one true mate??? Are all these e mails lies aswell??? I dont know what to belive now mate
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
turf

Post by turf »

The mails weren't liez!!!!!!! However you spell it anyway!