Re: MESSAGE FOR TURF

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Bear as i said earlier and respect to you and the others for sticking up for your mate but i hope you have learned a lesson here. sometimes you need to look at the facts of what is being said not if you like the person.

Phsyco, banksy and the others this applies to you guys as well. I hope you treat this sickco with the contempt he deserves..... :angry:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

turf posted:
How many times?!?!?!

I don't know, see in one of the other posts. I do NOT know!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fookin MUPPET :exc:
damien morrissey

turf posted:
The mails weren't liez!!!!!!! However you spell it anyway!
So when you finally fessed up and told the truth and apologised you didnt mean it or oes this only apply to adults. is that what i am missing here you lied to adults just not to the youngsters on the same issue.
You need help seriously you need to take some advice
Bear

Post by Bear »

damien morrissey posted:
I hope you treat this sickco with the contempt he deserves..... :angry:
Hold on a minuite mate... Cheers for the respect mate. I can see were your comming from it is sick to lie about that but also i think you might be being a TINY bit hard on turf here. What if them mails wernt lies. You cant be to sure though. Im not sure might as well keep myself to my own tracks
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
damien morrissey

Bear posted:
damien morrissey posted:
I hope you treat this sickco with the contempt he deserves..... :angry:
Hold on a minuite mate... Cheers for the respect mate. I can see were your comming from it is sick to lie about that but also i think you might be being a TINY bit hard on turf here. What if them mails wernt lies. You cant be to sure though. Im not sure might as well keep myself to my own tracks
Read it all bear he admitted it was all a lie above now what do you think.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

OK guys... can we stop it all now, it is indeed getting out of hand. whether turf is right/wrong doesnt matter any more. This is a family site and we are representing Wigan RLFC and it's supporters for potentially a global audience (cool).

Im tired now of reading countless threads of this and it cools off then flares back up like now. I made comments myself with regards to the legitimacy of that story and stopped a while ago. I suggest others do the same. I come on here to read wigan rugby threads and some OT (harmless) posts.

Im angry because I ate all the jelly and theres none left even though I have bought some M&Ms to go with it.

Bring on Waterfield on Sunday
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

ancientnloyal posted:
OK guys... can we stop it all now, it is indeed getting out of hand. whether turf is right/wrong doesnt matter any more. This is a family site and we are representing Wigan RLFC and it's supporters for potentially a global audience (cool).

Im tired now of reading countless threads of this and it cools off then flares back up like now. I made comments myself with regards to the legitimacy of that story and stopped a while ago. I suggest others do the same. I come on here to read wigan rugby threads and some OT (harmless) posts.

Im angry because I ate all the jelly and theres none left even though I have bought some M&Ms to go with it.

Bring on Waterfield on Sunday
Thats the way A+L Weve all had our Banter now but im sticking to myself from now cause i dont know what to belive
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
turf

Post by turf »

What did you do with all the M and M's then ancientnloyal?

Did you eat them separate? I guess you would have to.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I got better things do :D
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

I'll be off to probably shoot myself shortly, as it looks as if I am hated on here - sadly :( :( :( :(