Turf!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Martin Taylor

Turf!

Post by Martin Taylor »

I just hope you have not deleted that last thread?
turf

Re: Turf!

Post by turf »

Why?

By the way, I only delete MY threads, it ain't my fault if your threads go missing to!!!!!!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

I cannot win on here, I get pillaried for making threads, I get pillaried for deleting them, I get pillaried for talkiing bo**ocks.

As Basil Faulty would say "anything else"? I am begining to think that way?
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

turf posted:
Why?

By the way, I only delete MY threads, it ain't my fault if your threads go missing to!!!!!!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

I cannot win on here, I get pillaried for making threads, I get pillaried for deleting them, I get pillaried for talkiing bo**ocks.

As Basil Faulty would say "anything else"? I am begining to think that way?
So because you see something you don't like or if the topic moves away from your beloved Ashton, you just go and delete a topic that so many people on here have contributed and put thought into? How selfish and childish is that! :mad:
turf

Post by turf »

It wasn't why I deleted it at all!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

When I get slated on a thread it doesn't help!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Can't I post what I want anymore WITHOUT being slated?

I doubt it VERY much!!!!! :( :( :( :(
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

turf posted:

When I get slated on a thread it doesn't help!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Grow up NUMBSKULL :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

turf you have to be prepared about what people posted back to you no matter what. You shouldn't really delete any threads because peope have respected what you have wrote and are taking the time to reply back. And if you carry on people wont bother posting in your thread becuase it will be a waste of time and then you will start sayin 2everyone hates me and they don't post back." just take what is said on you chin!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

turf posted:

Stop feeling so sorry for yourself all the time! "I can't do this", "nobody likes me" or "i can't post without being attacked".
Please grow up, and stop removing topics from the board becasue you don't like what other people post! It's not fair when people have put good points accross or have valuable information, for you to just remove it at a later date!
You really are making yourdelf look like a little idiot of late!
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

You really are making yourdelf look like a little idiot of late!
[/quote]

maybe he's going through the change of boy to man??that could explain his moods?? :) :)
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Come on EVERYONE, stop having a go at each other. I don't see the point in why this thread was started, other than to try and wind turf up. It's been talked about enough now I think.

Rob