The Week Off, Did Nobby Make A Mistake?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: The Week Off, Did Nobb...

Post by cpwigan »

What seems evident is that rarely is our completion rate anywhere near acceptable. Top teams aim for 80%+ and do not fall below 60%. We were in the 30s v Wakey and are frequemntly in the 40s. Add indiscipline and we may as well not turn up.

So when we play teams who are dogged and do the basics like Hull KR, Wakey we really look bad. Versus better opposition that are more carefree we have a chance BUT only if they stop completing too. Will coaches start saying just stick it up your jumper and wait for Wigan to make mistakes. :conf:
turf

Post by turf »

I take it as though they ALL looked as if they had put on weight yesterday then.

One has to only wonder what they get up to on these occasional 1 week off then if they don't do (as suggested earlier) ANY gym/fitness work?

Probably eat ice creams/burgers/chips, etc, known as junk food.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: The Week Off, Did Nobby Ma...

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Mistake....

No question about it! :sly:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Warrior4eva

Post by Warrior4eva »

I met a Leeds Rhino's player on Sunday and had a chat. He told me how Leeds had all had a week off and gone abroad whilst test match was on.

Did anyone see them against Bradford on Friday??

I think that confirms its a mistake to rest on a week off.
the big i

Post by the big i »

Which player?