matt king

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawcross da warrior

matt king

Post by shawcross da warrior »

any news on him saying were he is going as it was expected he was to reveal his future plans after the game.......

maybe a press conference in the week....
Fraggle

Re: matt king

Post by Fraggle »

shawcross da warrior posted:
any news on him saying were he is going as it was expected he was to reveal his future plans after the game.......
Well, you know what they say: no news is... no news!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Warriors are expected to win the race for the Australia Test back, despite the interest of Hull KR who reportedly have offered King the most rewarding financial package.
Wigan's reputation Down Under is expected to sway the player.
King, 26, will announce his future plans within the next week after delaying an expected statement yesterday.

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors-news ... id=3006684
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Article should read;
STORM BREWING OVER MATT KING
While Wigan remains the front runner for the services of Matt King next season he did score the deciding try in the State of Origin last night. With it a stated fact that Storm wish to retain his services he has decided to give it another week to see if his gallant act has increased his value to them. Money is the reason he is going to UK. If he can get an increased offer from Storm he is staying put.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I have spoken to a couple who have just got back from Oz and have spoken to King personally, apparently he is going to Bratford
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."