Brett Hodgson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
southern warrrior

Brett Hodgson

Post by southern warrrior »

Just announced on nrl footy show brett likely to sign for wigan next few weeks. :D
GeoffN

Re: Brett Hodgson

Post by GeoffN »

southern warrrior posted:
Just announced on nrl footy show brett likely to sign for wigan next few weeks. :D
Well, we can't have both King & Hodgson, because of the quota, but we certainly need a fullback more than a centre/winger.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

were do you watch the footy show mate i love it but cant find it anywere on the net do you have a link...
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

The website which also claims Wigan will have 12 points deducted!!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/st...66,00.html
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Morph posted:
saying on Daily Telegraph (oz) website, Hodgson agent been in England. Huddersfield is the name mentioned there :conf:
These Aussie newspapers/websites seem to be very very inconsistent, all different messages to what we're hearing over here. I'm beginning to think they are too inconsistent to be reliable sources of information. King going to HKR, or is it London - both have apparently offered the highest amount of money depending who you believe. According to the British media, we're the favourites to sign him but the Aussies say Bradford. Now Hodgson is going somewhere, but again new consistency as to who is the favourite club. I'll take this with a pinch of salt.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Really? As well as Briscoe? :conf:
No, definitely instead of him!
shawcross da warrior

southern warrior were do you watch the footy show is there a link off a website......
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Really? As well as Briscoe? :conf:
Perhaps Nobby's thinking of playing him at prop :o :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

sorry it took me so long to reply shawcross but i live in aus and went to bed shortly after posting news just read your post but unfortunatly i emigrated here to aus 3 yrs ago so i watch it on channel 9. there is info on hodgson on nrl website about him coming to uk also over here hull kr are the favorites to sign king which is a shame but hodgson would be a real asset
shawcross da warrior

ohh okay mate no worries and all the news over here is that king is to sign for us or bradford depends who you believe..........

and loving the pic of reggie reagan.........footy show legend....