New signing

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
tiny tom

Re: New signing

Post by tiny tom »

They are supposed to be proffesionals, you wouldnt think it sometimes though.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

After a weeks rest a player should be fully refreshed and ready to take on the best of teams. At Wakefield it was a joke I just hope we don't get a repeat performance.
tiny tom

Post by tiny tom »

I hope we dont as well but if we do it doesnt look good for the next couple of games with the cap hearing in between as well, lose these three and get points deducted and we will be in the s..t, i can just hear them from over the hill laughing at us.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
tiny tom posted:
Has anyone heard about the two signings we are supposed to be making, one of them is luke robinson coming back from salford in a swap deal for vealiki,

N E V E R :exc:

The nut head!
Salford wouldn't be stupid enough to take Vaeliki
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

those swignings would be worse than the millward ones of olivrer wilkes an d the rsest of his merry men i am exempting jorndan james frm this because i liked him he did a job and scored some tries......

butnwe wont get deducted 12 points because super league wouldnt be super without wigan and the r.f.l know it....
[Gareth]

Post by [Gareth] »

more chance of me playing for wigan than luke robinson
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Gareth are you Gareth Hock by any chance :lol: .
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Can the powers above not ban him from posting? Because I'd rather not read his ridicules comments.
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Just for the record folks, Tony Duggan plays for Celtic Crusaders in SW. but is Australian and played for Toowoomba Clydesdales. He was once on the books of Brisbane Broncos so can't be that bad.
If he has impressed at Celtic he might be a cheap signing for Wigan next year? :conf: Who knows!