Re: Castleford to take Wigan t...

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

Automatic posted:
According to a report on sky news Castleford are going to challenge our superleague status if we are found guilty of breaching the salary cap. This is off a team that got hammered by both StHelens and Bradford and beat Wigan taking points off us.
For those at Castleford with very short memories take yourselves back to the Wakefield v Wigan match were Mr Presley the vidio ref made the worst call of the season by disallowing the Wigan try and giving the game to wakefield. Now thw last game of the season for Cas now ment they had to beat Wakefield to stop up. I think they have a stronger case to take the ref's to court and not Wigan
The vidio refs decision at the mentioned Wakefield match was the one where Presley decided Pat Richards lost the ball and not as it was i.e pushed out by a one on one tackle by the Wakefield player. Castleford were as a result left with having to beat Wakefield. IF THE CORRECT DECISON WAS MADE IT WOULD OF BEEN WAKEFIELD WHO WERE RELAGATED. Cas, could also argue that Catalans were the worst side or that Saint's and Bradford beat them whilst over the Salary Cap . Where do they stop? Why is it always Wigan that are to blame?
ancientnloyal

Re: Castleford to take Wig...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Haha it's funny.

Remember their promotion salary cap breaking??? I reckon Whitehaven or Leigh etc should take Cas to court!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

wont get them aniwere look at sheffield united in the prem with west ham just a waste of the very little money cas have...
ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior »

Castleford should just accept that they were relegated because they did not win enough games to stay in the Superleague. Simple, over the season they were just simply not good enough. They should stop whinging.

Superleague would have lost a lot more had Wigan been relegated that they have when Cas went down.

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Automatic posted:
According to a report on sky news Castleford are going to challenge our superleague status if we are found guilty of breaching the salary cap. This is off a team that got hammered by both StHelens and Bradford and beat Wigan taking points off us.
For those at Castleford with very short memories take yourselves back to the Wakefield v Wigan match were Mr Presley the vidio ref made the worst call of the season by disallowing the Wigan try and giving the game to wakefield. Now thw last game of the season for Cas now ment they had to beat Wakefield to stop up. I think they have a stronger case to take the ref's to court and not Wigan
This sort of language a bravardo by Cas will help our case. As RFL independent tribunal might just now find us not guilty as to avert a court case.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ancientnloyal posted:
Remember their promotion salary cap breaking??? I reckon Whitehaven or Leigh etc should take Cas to court!
Top answer! Everyone will end up suing everyone else and the game will end up paying for Solicitors instead of players.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Simple the last two GF winners have broke the cap Stains and Bratford so we have broke it to compete with these cheats so we should pass on Cas's claim to them with the money Cas get they could then pay Whitehaven for robbing them of a SL place when Cas broke the NL1 cap , also any other team who have received a points deduction or have appeared in front of the RFL on breach charges could have claims against them off relegated clubs , god I'm bored :roll:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Missed one Lucky 13. Someone will correct me cos I will be wrong again. Widnes to sue cas cos if whitehaven had won they could not come up due to ground condition so they would have got money and wid would have stayed up. As cas cheated and won Widnes went down. So they lost out. :conf:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Found this thread on RFLfans site.

Check out Lo Hek reply to the origninal poster who thought he was clever with his post.

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=298947