Ryan Atkins

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Ryan Atkins

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ultimate warrior posted:
For mine Ryan Atkins would be a good signing. He seems strong and fast, with a good offload. He's young and british which is what I think we need.
And a better centre than Chev Walker by a mile. This kid has pace and isnt lazy.
Just what we need.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Panchitta Marra posted:
ultimate warrior posted:
For mine Ryan Atkins would be a good signing. He seems strong and fast, with a good offload. He's young and british which is what I think we need.
And a better centre than Chev Walker by a mile. This kid has pace and isnt lazy.
Just what we need.
But isn't likely to be available anytime soon. As previously mentioned, this is wishful thinking
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

butt monkey posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
ultimate warrior posted:
Just what we need.
But isn't likely to be available anytime soon. As previously mentioned, this is wishful thinking
I fully agree, but do you not think it is better to wait and make the right decision than to go in head first and make a major mistake.
My feeling is that if we sign Chev Walker, he will be the most discussed player on this web site, with comments like "why did we sign that useless donkey".
Mike.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Panchitta Marra posted:
I fully agree, but do you not think it is better to wait and make the right decision than to go in head first and make a major mistake.
My feeling is that if we sign Chev Walker, he will be the most discussed player on this web site, with comments like "why did we sign that useless donkey".
Mike.
you can only sign what is available, no matter how good, indifferent or poor anyone thinks they are.

I think that making illegal approaches and/or unsettling other club's players is just the wrong thing to do at this moment in time. No need for more bad press than we are currently receiving
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

butt monkey posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
Mike.
you can only sign what is available, no matter how good, indifferent or poor anyone thinks they are.

I think that making illegal approaches and/or unsettling other club's players is just the wrong thing to do at this moment in time. No need for more bad press than we are currently receiving
Do we know what Atkins current contract situation is.
Nothing has been said about making illegal approaches to any player.
My comment is, that if Atkins comes available, he would be a good signing IMO.