Jonny Wilkinson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Jonny Wilkinson

Post by DaiJones »

An excerpt from Sir Jonny's book in The Times states that he had no real rugby union heroes when he was growing up but greatly admired Ellery Hanley. Well done old chap. He also loves the Verve. Perhaps he's secretly from Marsh Green..........Sorry am trying to take my mind off the impending crunch clash
kt4ever_1

Re: Jonny Wilkinson

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Wiganer at hart all great sportsmen are!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

True. I didn't know that cyclist olympic medallist was a Wigginer till he came on at half-time at the jjb.
pie_eater_uk

Post by pie_eater_uk »

Jonny Wilko?? now he would be a gud replacement for Lam!lol
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

[/quote] I didnt aswell! You never hear ayone like that coming out of st helens! The best thing to come out of there is the rainford by-pass!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Does Bradley Wiggins count as a Wigginer Geoff? He was born in Belgium and brought up in London, he only moved to Shevington last year, but he is a big fan of the Warriors apparently which is good enough for me
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'd never even heard of him till Golden Gordon introduced him at half time...I'm not much of a cycling fan (although I do get told to get on my bike quite often...)
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I not intrested eiether but the olympics got me intrested inloads of new sports and that was one of them!!! I was very proud now jonno has sed this just proves my point!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

OK today is getting better and better! Unfortuantly i have to go to school in 15 min! :(