Shane Millard To Hull FC???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
highland convert

Re: Shane Millard To Hull ...

Post by highland convert »

Why should he move. Playing days almost over. Can sit in the dugout for another year without playing. No more injuries. Just topping up his pension. We should put clauses into contracts that players must maintain playing standard to which they had (baring injury) to keep the contract. We seem to attract players who can't be bothered once the contract guarentees them the money for turning out drivel. :angry:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

highland convert posted:
Why should he move. Playing days almost over. Can sit in the dugout for another year without playing. No more injuries. Just topping up his pension. We should put clauses into contracts that players must maintain playing standard to which they had (baring injury) to keep the contract. We seem to attract players who can't be bothered once the contract guarentees them the money for turning out drivel. :angry:
They should have a minimum number of first team games under their belt, before they qualify for the remainder percentage of their wage(call it incentive).
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

screamy18 posted:
iv herd from a widnes fan that millard wants to end his career with widnes aslong as they get into super league next year dont no how true this is though :conf:
The way that Mark Smith has been playing this year, Millward wouldn't get a chance at Widnes.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:
screamy18 posted:
iv herd from a widnes fan that millard wants to end his career with widnes aslong as they get into super league next year dont no how true this is though :conf:
The way that Mark Smith has been playing this year, Millward wouldn't get a chance at Widnes.
True!

Although I don't see the connection...
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fraggle posted:
screamy18 posted:
But even Dennis Moran is looking good in NL1. So a good player like Smith will shine in that division.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Just watched the recording of Friday's game and when they interview Shane something was said about him having a long term injury - didn't know he was injured - what's the problem? (Serious answers only!)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

eddie emntioned a long term injury jt after his interview. i think it's because he was injured, came back and then dropped, they get the impression he was still injured.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
Fraggle posted:
screamy18 posted:
True!

Although I don't see the connection...
Damn typos. Although they are both similar. Both useless Aussie whatevers, except that Millard is about twice Millward's age...!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I wish :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.