Danny Tickle..........

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Re: Danny Tickle..........

Post by turf »

roo67 posted:
danny played most of the season with a damaged shoulder needing injections before most games.this with some off field problems caused his downturn in form
We were harsh to offload him the if that is the case!! :( :( :angry: :angry:
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

i dont think we was turf from what iv heard about his off field antics he needed getting rid of!! and thats from some1 at the club who i know very well!!!reguarding his performances as others have said when he first signed i thought he was a decent player but towards the end of his career at wigan i didnt rate him atall! he wouldnt get in the wigan side now anyway i think gaz hock is twice the player tickle will ever be and imo hanson would get infront if him if he was still at the club!
turf

Post by turf »

standishwarrior posted:
i dont think we was turf from what iv heard about his off field antics he needed getting rid of!! and thats from some1 at the club who i know very well!!!
That don't sound very good to me standishwarrior.

It sounds like Tickle had "off field" issues like another "certain" player that we have on our books - until the end of the year anyway!!!!! :lol: :lol:
standishwarrior

from what he told me tickle wernt happy and wanted out!that and some of his antics off field got afew of the players backs up!! like i said we dont need him now anyway!! as for the other player you mention barring any more injuries i dont think he will play for the first team again! thats only my opinion though!!
turf

Post by turf »

standishwarrior posted:
from what he told me tickle wernt happy and wanted out! that and some of his antics off field got afew of the players backs up!!
Hhmmmmmmmmmmmm, It sounds like he wasn't happy with "someone" or "something" in the Wigan setup??? :( :( :(
standishwarrior

i think it was more what he was doing off field that the club wernt happy with. they give him a choice sort your self out or go!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
roo67 posted:
danny played most of the season with a damaged shoulder needing injections before most games.this with some off field problems caused his downturn in form
We were harsh to offload him the if that is the case!! :( :( :angry: :angry:
No, I disagree. I have less interest in off-field activities, if there ever were any and this website is not the place for discussing such things in any detail, but his performance on the pitch last year was not good enough, it was the end of his contract and he didn't play well enough to justify a new contract. We're not a charity, we can't afford to retain players unless they are doing the biz on the field, no matter their personal circumstances. The salary cap means we have to be very focused on who we have in the team, and only players who can put 100% into it should be offered contracts. Tickle didn't, so we had to let go.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
turf

Post by turf »

pieater-alex posted:
turf posted:
Scores two tries to help Hul FC beat Catalan tonight.

He is FC's best player this year I reckon.
Wow he scored 2 trys what a player sign him back!
I am saying it as an observation and statistics on who has scored tries actually!!!! :( :(

I never mentioned ANYTHING about resigning him!!!! :angry: :angry: