Re: Fielden!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Post by turf »

Lets stop slating him and give him our sympathies.

Well, at least I will anyway. It is always extremely sad to hear when anyone is going through a bad patch, especially one of our players.

We should give him all the time and space he needs, stop slating him and be patient.

Come on Stuart, you can get through this!!! You are a Warrior after all!!!!!
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

Well said Turf :eusa2:
I remember posting a while ago that people need different amounts of time to get over things and each is an individual. I hope he is getting the help he needs and deserves.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Been with someone who works very closely with a number of high profile SL teams and players in a capacity not usually asscociated with RL.

I dropped the line in about Fielden not playing to his usual standard and although this person wouldnt go into detail Stuart "still has some very personal issues" to get over.This is still affecting him personally and is trying to overcompensate on the pitch and in effect "is playing the game for the "wrong reason at the moment"

Basically Fielden is still not over the loss of his mother, and the aggression is borne out of this loss rather than the natural aggression he showed prior to his mothers death.

Dont get me wrong this person wasnt making excuses for him but was basically said his head is still not right.Stuart knows the score and is being given all the time and help he needs.

It would help us to form an opinion about your comments if you said in what capacity this person worked with him. I suspect you won't say stating that it would reveal who it was though. BTW I don't believe any of it
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

turf posted:
Fujiman posted:
BTW I don't believe any of it
How could you possiblt not believe that one of our oqwn players is going through that amount of troubles?!?!?! :angry:

Have sympathy please. I believe that from what has been said by Two Eyed Warrior, that all the info is from a reliable source.

Back on the point, I agree with Eaststander, I sincerely hope that Stuiart is getting all the help he deserves to cope with his problems.

Again - Conme on Stuart, you can get through this!! I have every confidence!!! :)
You jerk. I was saying I don't believe what 2 eyed warrior was saying. Its well documented about Fieldens PRIVATE situation
turf

Post by turf »

Fujiman posted:
I was saying I don't believe what 2 eyed warrior was saying.
:conf: That is what I said. How can you not believe what Two Eeyed Warrior said. :conf:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Lets stop slating him and give him our sympathies.

Well, at least I will anyway. It is always extremely sad to hear when anyone is going through a bad patch, especially one of our players.

We should give him all the time and space he needs, stop slating him and be patient.

Come on Stuart, you can get through this!!! You are a Warrior after all!!!!!
Strangely you don't seem to be adopting the same attitudent about Chris Ashton...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

turf posted:
Fujiman posted:
I was saying I don't believe what 2 eyed warrior was saying.
:conf: That is what I said. How can you not believe what Two Eeyed Warrior said. :conf:
I don't think your the person to be questioning why people don't believe what others have said, do you. Think on Turf :sly:
turf

Post by turf »

medlocke posted:
I don't think your the person to be questioning why people don't believe what others have said, do you. Think on Turf :sly:
Ok, I will delete that particular post then medlocke!!! :angry: :angry:

By the way, I was only being curious!! :sly: :sly:

Sorry medlocke
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

No need for these Turf :angry: :angry:

Just think before you post :sly: :sly:
turf

Post by turf »

medlocke posted:
No need for these Turf :angry: :angry:

Just think before you post :sly: :sly:
Ok, sorry again medlocke.

By the way, I still think we should stick by Fielden IF (and I believe he is) going through a bad patch.