NZ vs Aussies

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

NZ vs Aussies

Post by 100% Warrior »

:)

Did anyone see the Tri-Nations match this morning, what a storming game.

Huge pat on the back to the Kiwis for having the courage to come back when it looked as though the Green & Golds were going to dominate.

Also, Sonny Bill Williams who played for the Kiwis ... WHAT A PLAYER !!! The kid's only 19 so who knows what he'll be capable of when he hits his peak years.

Hopefully, more amazing matches like this to come in the rest of the tournament.
Raven04

Re: NZ vs Aussies

Post by Raven04 »

yeah it was a realy good game, i was quite shocked at the way NZ played i thoght thay would get blowen of the park? and i could not beleve how much the aussie comentators like R.Smith? thay can keep him for me. well bering on the aussies i say! lets get one over on them for a change!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

have you been drinking?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

thought it were fair boaring meself
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

didn`t get to see the tri nations match didn`t think i would see any RL this week still in majorca, but i did watch the GF in a bar stuck in the middle of bradford and leeds fans.. first time i had experienced watching a game.. with a group of other people, where i didn`t care who won.. but there was alot of moaning coming from the bradford side.. weird experience!!
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

[quote]100% Warrior posted:
Also, Sonny Bill Williams who played for the Kiwis ... WHAT A PLAYER !!! The kid's only 19 so who knows what he'll be capable of when he hits his peak years.[quote]

Sonny Bill is a brilliant player! Not sure if you saw the NRL grand final but some of the shoulder hits he put on in that game were amazing. He is huge!!!
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Yes, I did indeed watch the Aussie Grand Final and was impressed with Sonny's performance in that match. Nothing seems to faze him ... age 19 in his first Grand Final and he was just running about acting like it was just a match on his local footy field.

I saw the massive hits he made when tackling some of the Roosters ... don't think they saw much of them though. :lol:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I just feel sorry for any poor lad whose mum called him Sonny Bill. Sad Sad Sad.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Welski

Post by Welski »

ian.birchall posted:
I just feel sorry for any poor lad whose mum called him Sonny Bill. Sad Sad Sad.
Ian thats nothing mate. I know a teacher from Auckland who taught twins in her class named....
Benson and Hedges and there was another lad called (believe it or not): Bus Stop! I kid you not.

It's an Islander thing so I'm told.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Welski posted:
Ian thats nothing mate. I know a teacher from Auckland who taught twins in her class named....
Benson and Hedges and there was another lad called (believe it or not): Bus Stop! I kid you not.

It's an Islander thing so I'm told.
The latter is also a Beckham thing!