Re: Get Lindsey out campaign

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishwarrior

Re: Get Lindsey out campaign

Post by standishwarrior »

dam right ill be there! im sick to death of this muppet and his running of the club! lindsey out!! lindsey out!!
lancaster077

Re: Get Lindsey out campai...

Post by lancaster077 »

Im there too he is an idiot -4 points because of that *****, and all you maurice lovers are as bad as him so dont even post if you love him, Maurice out Maurice Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I would like to know how the RFL could of ratified the signing of Fielden :conf:
I'm backing a sack the RFL protest :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

Enough is enough.
4th to 10th :angry:
He's let everyone down AGAIN the players/fans/Nobby
HE HAS TO GO !!!!
£222.314 over the cap :angry:
WIGAN TILL I DIE
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

lancaster077 posted:
Im there too he is an idiot -4 points because of that ****, and all you maurice lovers are as bad as him so dont even post if you love him, Maurice out Maurice Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 - curb the language.

2 - people are allowed to express different opinions, so suggesting that others should not post if they don't agree with you is ridiculous.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We needs some answers and not the press release pap type. I want to know what was this £200,000 spent on exactly and why we (Wigan RLFC) did not believe it was part of the cap whereas the RFL did. If the club had a legitimate claim we need to know about it.

If we simply spent that sum on X player(s) and then went through the farce of pleading not guilty, somebody has to go.

The length of the hearing suggests it was not clear cut. Yet the amount declared over the cap says otherwise. We need the full story.
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

why wait till 10th august whats wrong with semi final i just hope this doesnt affect the players lets get the point over on the bbc on the 29th
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

i think the fact that we argued over wether we were punised under this seasons rules or last seasons imo showed that MO didnt have much confidence in our defence.
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Fraggle posted:
lancaster077 posted:
Im there too he is an idiot -4 points because of that ****, and all you maurice lovers are as bad as him so dont even post if you love him, Maurice out Maurice Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 - curb the language.

2 - people are allowed to express different opinions, so suggesting that others should not post if they don't agree with you is ridiculous.

Snobbery wont get the 4 points back, down right ignorance wont either, i smell blood in the water and he has to go its as simple as that, Ancient and loyal, loyalty goes both ways and hes screwed the fans yet again and our reputation has suffered big time so get a grip.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

lancaster077 posted:
Fraggle posted:
lancaster077 posted:
1 - curb the language.

get a grip.
I wasn't referring to the sentiment of your message, I was referring to the way the website is used, as is my duty as a moderator. When people are angry they tend to use language which is not appropriate or otherwise infringe the rules, I'm just trying to keep some sense of normality.

The fact that I partially disagree with your call for him to go is irrelevant, I want to hear the full story first before making any decisions.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]