Re: Ryan Bailey?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

A Fired Up Bailey Against The Stains I Would Say Yes, Cast Your Minds Back To The Wakefield Game Where Wigan Were Rattled By Dirty Tactics Then Got Soundly Thrashed Because A Few Players Lost It E.G. Hock.

So If We Can Put Our "This Club Is Too Good For You" Arrogance Which We Are Hated For Behind Us For Once, Then A Dirty Player Is What We Need, Every Team Has One Bar Us.

So I Say Get Him Signed Sooner Rather Than Later, He Will Give The Pack Added Agression Who Dont Like Being Tackled Unless They Have Gone 10 Yards A Time ala Ryan Bailey.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

errrr no. we can buy better forwards and more skilled forwards, rather than buying an overated forward who can't tackle properly to save his life, and adds the aggression, a la high tackles, suspensions, fines and cards/sin bins?

no thanks.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Would hope that we can do better - he is OK, but not that special.

Salford looks less likely of being relegated at the moment, which would make it more likely that he would stay put.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Matthew posted:
Would hope that we can do better - he is OK, but not that special.

Salford looks less likely of being relegated at the moment, which would make it more likely that he would stay put.
I wouldn't have thought his possible signing was relegation dependent.

As for Ryan Bailey, we are supposed to be improving on what we already have. There is no way, that Ryan Bailey is better, than ANY prop that Wigan currently have on their books!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

- psycho - posted:
errrr no. we can buy better forwards and more skilled forwards, rather than buying an overated forward who can't tackle properly to save his life, and adds the aggression, a la high tackles, suspensions, fines and cards/sin bins?

no thanks.
Here Here. Gives away too many penalties.