Wigan Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ken

Wigan Shirt

Post by Ken »

I am 59 years old and put a pound or two on around the tummy, So i tried to get a larger Wigan shirt
looking for XXX large was told they do not make XXX large, only XX large I do not think some of the big players would get into a XX large do they make an XXX large for the players and none for the fans :wink:
Ken Blinston
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Wigan Shirt

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Write direct to patrick and ask them it could just be that only a select number of places sell them. :) :) :)
Hope this will be of some help to you.
Keep me informed please. I want to know how you get on.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I'm sure a bloke that comes the rugby with us got himself an XXXL last season, so I'd have thought they'd have them at the JJB on Robin Park or Soccerdome when they come out.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Fairly sure I've seen some of the black away shirt from last season in a XXXL in the JJB for £15 in the sale
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

they had up to xxxxl in the jjb oppostite the stadium.. ( robin park is it..) when i got the blue one.. so i am sure they will be making them up to that size for the new one..