A Load of Rubbish

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
02rinman

A Load of Rubbish

Post by 02rinman »

that was the worst game i have ever witnessed. shockingness from hock as usual dont no y he plays he cant keep hold of the f****** ball lockers was s**** barrett looked ordinary poor team display
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
- psycho -

Re: A Load of Rubbish

Post by - psycho - »

disgraceful first half. better second half, why didn't we do the same in the first half?

richards should have fed calderwood on his break.

their 2nd try was in touch.

calderwood should have scored in the corner.

as forest gump says, that's all i have to say, about that...
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I honestly can't pick one of our players today and say they played average, every single one of them where crap.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

- psycho - posted:
disgraceful first half. better second half, why didn't we do the same in the first half?

richards should have fed calderwood on his break.

their 2nd try was in touch.

calderwood should have scored in the corner.

as forest gump says, that's all i have to say, about that...
Why on earth he did not dive or try to slide for the try i do not know :angry:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Barrett can only create when he is given the time and the space to do so. Our forwards failed to get any sort of domination and that meant I attack had very little to work on. There is no point having arguably the best 6 in the world (and definitely the best 6 in SL) if no-one else does anything with the ball

From what we saw today I wouldn't renew any of the forwards contracts. When things went against us we simply shrugged our shoulders or put our hands on our heads
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I'm glad Fletcher won't be playing for us next year because I could of done a better job than him today.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I am always of the opinion though, the CLASS always shines through, no matter what team they play for, or against.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
jerseyman

Post by jerseyman »

How long have we been discussing the ability of Lockers. He and Hock are not good enough but yet they are still playing I hate to say this but they would struggle to make the stains reserve team
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

The display from Wigan today was utter s!*t. No commitment, no pride, no spirit. I can here nobles bull S!*t excuses already. Who cares if it was slightly better in the second half. Wigan you have well and truelly let the whole town down, and every single supporter around the world. My little eight year old has cryed all the way home, hope you are all really proud of yourselfes. I have watched wigan all my life and i am really asking myself, do i need to keep puttin myself through this. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Bendy Hendy posted:
The display from Wigan today was utter s!*t. No commitment, no pride, no spirit. I can here nobles bull S!*t excuses already. Who cares if it was slightly better in the second half. Wigan you have well and truelly let the whole town down, and every single supporter around the world. My little eight year old has cryed all the way home, hope you are all really proud of yourselfes. I have watched wigan all my life and i am really asking myself, do i need to keep puttin myself through this. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:eusa2:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------