Saints and Salford fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
new_fan

Saints and Salford fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by new_fan »

Where i work is full of Saints and Salford fans!!! one bloke today come into the office with his scummy saints top an walking round just to p*ss me off!!!!Arghhhhhhhh what a t*t i just had to laugh and told him to p*ss off.
its really annoying coz im the only Wigan fan!!!!!!
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
damien morrissey

Re: Saints and Salford fans!!!...

Post by damien morrissey »

where do you work?
new_fan

Re: Saints and Salford fan...

Post by new_fan »

in Warrington!!
butt monkey

Re: Saints and Salford fans!!!...

Post by butt monkey »

new_fan posted:
Where i work is full of Saints and Salford fans!!! one bloke today come into the office with his scummy saints top an walking round just to p*ss me off!!!!Arghhhhhhhh what a t*t i just had to laugh and told him to p*ss off.
its really annoying coz im the only Wigan fan!!!!!!
Cannot be as sad as at my workplace. I started work at 6 am, and one Stains fan actually rang in work (he was on holiday), to express his delight at our demise, just prior to commencement of work.

The usual chortles, from the stains, wire, leigh and the rest, all dismissed with the usual aplomb - single digit raised! :sigh:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
new_fan

Post by new_fan »

lol

i can deal with Salford fans at least we got further than thm!! but not saints scum!! i cant stand them!! lol i get really angry but have to stop mysef fron goin mad coz i know they love it when i do
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

new_fan posted:
lol

i can deal with Salford fans at least we got further than thm!! but not saints scum!! i cant stand them!! lol i get really angry but have to stop mysef fron goin mad coz i know they love it when i do
Having to work in Haydock, I have had to "turn the other cheek" more often of late than I would like to admit. It IS very hard to ignore, and I sympathise with fans who actually live in these areas.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
new_fan

Post by new_fan »

I know its just really hard to ignore but im proud of myself i got through the day without biting!! and now its all blown over they have someting new to talk about!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

new_fan posted:
lol

Try pointing out that for all their success in recent times they are still happier when we lose than when they win. Shows who's the bigger club!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

work in warrington so got loads from saints / wires and lobby gobblers that I work with

Just replied with we are going to paste wire on sunday to shut them up

to the gloating stains fans who cannot get tickets for wembley - your all a bunch of glory hunting B******* cos you dont average 10k per match

Anyway I am still going with my cherry and white on, with ring of onions and pies around my neck and beret on the head, and going to abuse the scousers for 80 minutes
Deb Ward

Post by Deb Ward »

My boss had great pleasure in rubbing my nose in it yesterday (stains fan) and what made it worse was everbody in work saw me on TV so were all coming up to me all day asking about the game.

I had my signed picture of Tommy Leului on my desk facing the wall and turned my mousemat upside down for the day. Felt loads better when I got home and Maurice announced his resignation. They say every cloud has a silver lining and this has cheered me up no end.

Was also gutted with the players just legging it off at the end of the game. I was in bits at the end of the game and a little thank you from the players wouldn't have gone a miss. Haven't cried so much in a long time. Lol