calderwood can't run the right way!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: calderwood can't run t...

Post by - psycho - »

jinkin jimmy posted:
- psycho - posted:
:lol:
When did Calderwood rupture his Achilles?

All in all I enjoyed reading that thread, but the funniest bit was you passing judgement on Offiah when you must have been about 2 yrs old back then! :lol:
just because i was around a young age and didn't watch wigan back then, doesn't mean i can't comment on someone i have seen on footage and many dvds/videos. i know what he's about from reading stuff and watching him, so yes, i can comment. that's like saying oh you can't comment on the controversial goal in '66 because guess what, you weren't born!

and i believe he had an achilies problem at some point last season when he took a long break.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

- psycho - posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
- psycho - posted:
:lol:
When did Calderwood rupture his Achilles?

All in all I enjoyed reading that thread, but the funniest bit was you passing judgement on Offiah when you must have been about 2 yrs old back then! :lol:
just because i was around a young age and didn't watch wigan back then, doesn't mean i can't comment on someone i have seen on footage and many dvds/videos. i know what he's about from reading stuff and watching him, so yes, i can comment. that's like saying oh you can't comment on the controversial goal in '66 because guess what, you weren't born!

and i believe he had an achilies problem at some point last season when he took a long break.
:blush:

I was 4 then!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

jinkin jimmy posted:
- psycho - posted:
jinkin jimmy posted: When did Calderwood rupture his Achilles?

:blush:

I was 4 then!
i presume you won't be commenting on it then :sly:

they think it's all over, it is now :wink:

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

It is relatively easy to comment on a famous event given the amount of information still available on it. To pass comment on a players entire career when you weren't born would take some serious analysis, not watching a video of his 50 best tries.

Others who were actually around at the time and watched him for the full 80 on many occasions - like me - are far better placed to pass comment.

And guess what? You are right! :)
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

pie eaters posted:
I would never comment on things i have not seen and witnessed. But i will comment on things that i know alot about.
This should be good , but unfortunately work is getting in the way! I'll tune in later to see what it is that "you know a lot about"! :lol:
warriors

Post by warriors »

Are you all Wigan fans????
All you do is bi*ch about the players, which me personally, i have no problem with the players.
Yeah they did bad on the challenge cup semi final.
But come on, look at all of the games that they won before. They had one game that was bad, now everyone is being a bunch of tw*ts.

All we can do now is keep on cheering them on, get back in 4th place and try and aim for the cup.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

if they perform that badly, they deserve criticism, simple....

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
warriors posted:
Are you all Wigan fans????
All you do is bi*ch about the players, which me personally, i have no problem with the players.
Yeah they did bad on the challenge cup semi final.
But come on, look at all of the games that they won before. They had one game that was bad, now everyone is being a bunch of tw*ts.

All we can do now is keep on cheering them on, get back in 4th place and try and aim for the cup.
I pay my money so i'll say what i want ! :sly:
isnt being on here about putting your opinion of wigan rl across????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

lancaster077 posted:
Still the quickest player for Wigan am i wrong??
Ashton doesnt count as he is effectively Union Bound and any case i think Calers would beat him in a sprint.
Even Lockers says he and Ashton are the fastest.
And it is confidence there is no doubt, he is also the leanest player at Wigan, dont you read the match program on sunday hes 85kgs so size isnt an issue?

Calders loses his bottle too much when defenders get near him thats his main problem in my opinion.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

pie eaters posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
pie eaters posted:
I would never comment on things i have not seen and witnessed. But i will comment on things that i know alot about.
This should be good , but unfortunately work is getting in the way! I'll tune in later to see what it is that "you know a lot about"! :lol:
Cheeky get, i might not know alot about computers or bloody politics or shit like that but one thing i do know about is rugby
Just having a bit of sport Pie eaters. :wink: