More rumours!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
chez-wigan

More rumours!

Post by chez-wigan »

On the subject of daft rumours, apparently it's been posted on the Widnes message board that Carney and Betts have had a punch-up and T O'C is trying to now get him to sign for the Vikings along with all the others! Also boyfriend is a Viking fan and would like to know if anyone knows anything about Ballard and Whittle that they've signed from our U21's. :roll:
pie_eater_uk

Re: More rumours!

Post by pie_eater_uk »

I no Whittle had a spell with Orrell last season, i dont no anything about Ballard.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

On the under 21's squad on here it says ballard has left to join widnes for the 2005 season, or has that been changed since this post? :doz:
About carney, some players i would believe it about but he isnt one of them.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Cant imagne carney doing that wth betts they have always been good mates!!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I agree its going to be a very long winter, how long ago did the season end? We already have our first rumour, lets just wait for the joys of whats to come!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mrs_carney posted:
I agree its going to be a very long winter, how long ago did the season end? We already have our first rumour, lets just wait for the joys of whats to come!
First tonight, you mean? I seem to have noticed the odd one or two other rumours recently...
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Lol my mistake, first one of the night yes!
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

ballards signed for widnes u21s think coz he lives near me n me cuz told me hed benn talking to him and he has
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I heard he has aswell !! Never seen him play tho! I think iam going to have to pay uncle mo a little visit!!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!