I need help from all you Rugby Fans out there

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wanny

I need help from all you Rugby Fans out there

Post by wanny »

Dear all

as you may or may not be aware i am in my final year at University and as a result i am required to produce a dissertation.

Now heres the problem, I have chosen to do my Dissertation on creating and building an interactive multimedia application for the teaching of Rugby League (rules, training techniques and teaching techniques).

Is there anyone who could help me with regards to movie files, images of players or general Rugby league information, It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help in anyway.

I will post my e-mail address on this message if anyone responds with anything that could be useful to my project.

Again any help would be appreciated.

Wanny
Pengy

Yes!!

Post by Pengy »

Dont take rugby. Quickly change it for somthing else. I have chose rugby for me design tech gcse porject. ALthough its not the same it very hard trying to find things for it and i wish i did something else now.
wanny

Pengy

Post by wanny »

Thanks pengy but im affraid its a bit too late to change it now.

Anybody have anything they might wish to pass along to me which i could use?
AJ

images

Post by AJ »

Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
scrumdown

rugby information

Post by scrumdown »

why do'tn you try the warriors,last season the rfl updated the training and teaching for rugby using wigans methods and even use the young players at the club for the filming of the video.
wanny

Thanks everyone

Post by wanny »

Thanks eveyone for your advise i shall try these sites out. Scrum down do you know were i could gert hold of the training info you mentioned.

Again thanks everyone and please if anyone else has anything of value to add then please do.
MattyB

Training Techniques / Fitness & Nutrition

Post by MattyB »

Wanny, Go to the site below :

Helped me a great deal last year when taking my
Coaching Course.

http://www.playtheball.com/fitness/
Form is temporary, Class is permanent.
scrumdown

EDUCATION VIDEO

Post by scrumdown »

wanny if you look in the wigan v widnes match day magazine.
Brian Foley 'COACHING OFFICE' he wrights making a video to teach the coaches for the rfl using the scholarship and academy players at the club,
he also names Ray Unsworth the rugby league coaching director.
Brian Foley at the club may help or red hall, good luck