Stop Wigan playing on a Sunday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: Stop Wigan playing on ...

Post by jaws1 »

primrose-n-blue posted:
jaws1 posted:{Stop Wigan Playing On A Sunday}

Just as a matter of coincidence we have saved all our worst performances for Sunday
Huddersfield
Wakefield
Catalans
Warington
So just how do you propose doing that?
Getting the RFL to make all the other clubs play on a Friday evening to suit Wigan. With the most pathetic reasoning I have ever heard!...So Wigan can win more games because you lose on a sunday?

I suggest you flick through a few of your forefathers matchday Wigan rugby programmes and look at the result pages!!! :baaa:
If you look at the post P+B i just said stop Wigan playing on a Sunday its a coincidence that Wigan seemed to play all their worst games on a Sunday .
No for a fact that this is not possible as different clubs have different kick offs days etc and we cant go to the RL and say we cant play well on a Sunday so change the date for us .
Dont need to look at whats gone on in the past just stating a fact with the team we have in place this season play bad on a Sunday.
Not once in my posting did i say that we should not play on a Sunday
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

jaws1 posted:
Not once in my posting did i say that we should not play on a Sunday
Its in the title of your topic thread :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

P/B you do a Lord Lucan when Warrington are losing. A few wins and your knocking on the door borrowing sugar at every opportunity.

Says a lot about you :wink:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Agreed
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wigan can choose to play when they like (latics and SKY permitting) I dont mind Sunday games as I have alternate weekend days off so it suits me fine.

On wigan's Sunday form, I dont know, im not superstitious or anything but its just random chaos in my opinion.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

cpwigan posted:
P/B you do a Lord Lucan when Warrington are losing. A few wins and your knocking on the door borrowing sugar at every opportunity.

I have ran out of semi-skimmed, could you spare half a cup? Cheers CPW :)
OJ

Post by OJ »

cpwigan posted:

Ha ha, love it! Mind you I can't say as I blame him really as he is a bit of a one man band on here.

Are you pleased with the extension to Cullen's contract P&B? I live in Warrington and am friendly with a lot of Wire fans and each and every one of them is sick as a parrot that he is staying. Don't think it will make a lot of difference myself as Jimmy Lowes will be doing more coaching than Cullen and he will see you through ok - should be a force to be reckoned with next year
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

They are definetly our bogey team. Takes me back to the Tony Barrow era. Serious question P/B, salary cap. Do you honestly think Wire will be legitimately below the cap next season? Oh and who will be leaving? I presume Bridge?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

im told they are thinking of playing 7 a side next season as thats all they can afford,or do they think they will be that far in front 12 pts wont matter???beleive golbourne are a team short for there 7 a side comp this weekend maybe the wire can get some practice in 4 next season :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Re: Stop Wigan playing on a Su...

Post by thegimble »

Either stop Wigan on Sunday or Stop me from Going.

Games ive seen this season:

Warrington at JJB
HKR at JJB
Saints at JJB
HKR at JJB
Cats at HJ

And the bad news is im coming tomorrow.