yeah!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
luke_robinsons_angel

yeah!

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

me and sudoku are off to wembley!!!! sudoku won 2 tickets, travel to and from london, travel to match and 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on oxford street.

have to come home from holiday 2 days early but i'm not bothed cos i am going to london. :D :D
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
JIMH

Re: yeah!

Post by JIMH »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
I wouldnt go if i had 10 free tickets!!

Wouldnt go to show any apprecaition to either of them two teams!

If its not my team, then i wouldnt go to watch some other! Not sure if i`ll be watching on tv either.
When i first read this nobby's girl, i thought you sounded a bit petty but i have to admit i agree with you, i doubt i will even watch it on tv
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
AndyLaw

Post by AndyLaw »

Until the move the August Bank holiday I used to go to the finals no matter who were there. The CC is a celebration of rugby league, and you get fans from all clubs mixing and having a good time. It's not a matter of showing support for one team or another, it is a matter of showing support for the great game.

I am a fan of Wigan, but more importantly a fan of Rugby League, and if it weren't for the change to August when I have familly commitments, then I would be there no matter who was playing.

Have a good time LRA.

AndyLaw

Post by AndyLaw »

But at least you'd be watching two sides that want to compete and at least try!
:(
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

How short sighted im a wigan fan will be till the day i die but the reason im a wigan fan is not becaus i come from Wigan but becaus i love rugby league.And for this game to go from strength to strength we should support the game at all levels from grass roots up,I watch Wigan every week,I pay for 5 season tickets east stand every season,i go to internationals i go to watch England school boys,i watch Folly lane at N.W. counties level ive even been known to watch Bolton Mets on a Saterday afternoon. So yes i will be at Wembley wearing my Wigan shirt and waving a Catalan flag enjoying the atmosphere and celebrating the game i love
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

update on my rant would you believe my Wembley tickets have just arrived.block 508 row 8 were ever that is
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Your choice NG. But Petty...RL occation. Murrayfield in 2002 is one of my all time favourite holidays. I know wigan were there but it was such a good time anyway.
Campions of the rugby world.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mrs Lifter posted:
How short sighted im a wigan fan will be till the day i die but the reason im a wigan fan is not becaus i come from Wigan but becaus i love rugby league.And for this game to go from strength to strength we should support the game at all levels from grass roots up,I watch Wigan every week,I pay for 5 season tickets east stand every season,i go to internationals i go to watch England school boys,i watch Folly lane at N.W. counties level ive even been known to watch Bolton Mets on a Saterday afternoon. So yes i will be at Wembley wearing my Wigan shirt and waving a Catalan flag enjoying the atmosphere and celebrating the game i love
me 2
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

mike binder posted:
Mrs Lifter posted:
me 2
me 3
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Never been to a final that Wigan have not been participating in. Just not the same. Yes, I do the amateur bit, the schoolboy bit, have attended internationals blah blah. However, I believe attending every final spoils it slightly for when Wigan actually get there. If it aint Wigan, count me out.

If I was these 2 lasses, I would make the most of the trip and go shopping etc.