Wigan Set to Announce Major Signing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wolftown warrior

Re: Message board

Post by wolftown warrior »

1 last thing.. the training gear is way better than last season.. i picked up a fleese & crew neck t-shirt!! i had to buy somthing!!

oh.. & it was kind of funny to hear the arglye fans singing "top of the league, your having a laugh"
at about 4.40 on sat. walked past the jjb as the second goal went in..

seemed empty.. but according to the metro, it was over 10+?? warriors fans wake way more noise..
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

10+?? Talk about jumping on the bandwagon, thats a whole 1 supporter more than their average last year.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Well when we were there on Saturday it was near enough 3pm and the gravel carpark by the soccerdome was only half as full as for a Warriors game, the soccerdome carpark still had spaces in it! There's no way there were 10k there, unless most of the fans walked.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

cant walk from st helens

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

didn`t think there was 10k there myself.. plymouth were making a lot of noise, but i only saw 1 coach on the car park.. so i don`t know.. i haven`t checked the goals pull out in the sun, to see if that att was accurate??
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Im not sure whether to get it had to have a look i dont like the bright green on the sleeves. Im definatly gonna get some of the training stuff its well nice
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

The woman at th JJB said they was the same size as last year, but the material apparantly isnt as "stretchy" as last year, so i've been told! And thats the only difference. I may asked our andy whats up because hes a moderator guy, but doesnt come on lol.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

You talking about AJ MrsCarney? He never said you two were related! He's buggered off to Rlfans now anyway never comes back to see us. :angry:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I am. I know its shameful to admit being related to him.Do u know him then?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I do actually! Me, him and John used go driving round wherever last Christmas when he split up with his gf and id split up with my bf. Was like group therapy :D

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!