Challenge Cup

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Banksy

Re: Challenge Cup

Post by Banksy »

I'll be on about half ten because me mate will be watching motd, very hard typing and being on the phone.
Nicola#Warriors

Post by Nicola#Warriors »

Banksy posted:
I'll be on about half ten because me mate will be watching motd, very hard typing and being on the phone.
oki doki!
=]
j3ni

Post by j3ni »

i went to wembley yesterday although the stadium was breath taking the atmosphere was awful!! Too many neutrals!!
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

The atmosphere was absolute pants!!! Even the Stains fans said they wished Wigan had been there
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

The atmosphere was very disappointing but the ground is awesome. It was my first visit to Wembley and the only disappointment was the toilets... you'd think it was the ladies the size of the queue for the gents (ladies was worse) - food was a rip off too, but that's expected at these venues.

I really enjoyed the first half, Catalan's defence was brilliant, Wigan could learn a lot about covering the ball in the tackle from that. However, all they did was nullify everything Saints did. After Saints second try though it all went a little boring.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

great stadium but hasn't the character of the old wembley
crap atmosphere
big queue's for everything
£3.50 a pint "get real"
st joseph social club for a pint after game was a wigan social club.
the craic with trotski and the binder squad was class
a good weekend was had ,even got out of stadium before KFC lifted the cup :D
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

have been talking to stains fan at work today who went to wembley he actually said wish been us and then final as the atmosphere was non existant,plus was far to exspencive ,says he and some of the stains fans have written to rfl and want other fans to do same requesting move to cardiff for future finals as wembley was empty exspencive with no atmosphere did anyone go who shares hes thoughts