Re: Whose autographed photo would you rather have?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Alex the Warrior

Re: Whose autographed photo would you rather have?

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Is the photo of Mrs L, one of her in a state of undress handcuffed to the posts at the JJB?

What the heck i'll vote for her anyway.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
MrsLam

Re: Whose autographed phot...

Post by MrsLam »

haha I cant believe you've started a vote for this, must be offseason getting to you already!!

Just a bit of fun I know...but anyone (rob) who votes anything other than MrsLam best watch out :devi: I can be evil if you get on the wrong side of me.

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Welcome back Cat, this picture is the winner, I wish MrsB took as much notice of my wishes as you do. :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Maybe she needs some MrsLam councelling? I offer good advice at a cheap rate (no rude jokes purrlease) and will guarantee a better long term relationship for you both in the very near future!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Cat, I've already done 37 years so please don't threaten me with any more long term, I have already done as long as three life sentences for murder. :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Aww, in 40 years time someone will be saying the same thing about me. So depressing!
You'll all have to yet again forgive me, moving back from hull I just started at Edge Hill today and made friends with two very nice girls but they're far from perfect, two devote saints fans. My mum n dad are disgusted :D

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Wight Pie

Post by Wight Pie »

MrsLam posted:
Aww, in 40 years time someone will be saying the same thing about me. So depressing!
You'll all have to yet again forgive me, moving back from hull I just started at Edge Hill today and made friends with two very nice girls but they're far from perfect, two devote saints fans. My mum n dad are disgusted :D
Tell the parents its' missionary work Mrs L.... bringing the gospel of Wigan to those poor misguided scousers :D
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I have been doing Wight pie but they wont listen. They've been brainwashed I tell ya.
Such a shame, theres just no future for em at all.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!