Mickey Higham

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
LKC29

Mickey Higham

Post by LKC29 »

I've seen it posted in other threads about Micky Higham supposedly leaving the club. Does anyone have any info on this rumour?
DaveO

Re: Mickey Higham

Post by DaveO »

LKC29 posted:
I've seen it posted in other threads about Micky Higham supposedly leaving the club. Does anyone have any info on this rumour?
I have seen it posted that he was off to Hudds but today Hudds have announced they have signed George Gatis - 29 year old hooker from NZ Warriors.

I think the Higham rumour is a made up one. Not one that has come form one of the people claiming to have inside info at the club.

Dave
LKC29

Post by LKC29 »

Cheers for that dave
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

DaveO posted:
LKC29 posted:
I have seen it posted that he was off to Hudds but today Hudds have announced they have signed George Gatis - 29 year old hooker from NZ Warriors.

I think the Higham rumour is a made up one. Not one that has come form one of the people claiming to have inside info at the club.

Dave
A good thing too. The last thing we need now is to muddy the salary cap waters by selling someone we don't need to sell and then having to replace him.

At present, a prop or two, a full back and a centre are our priorities.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

higam isn't gonig anywhere. how many times!? :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
faz13

Post by faz13 »

hes been 1 of our best players this season no reason 4 him 2 go