If ever a match proved

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: If ever a match proved

Post by pedro »

Dannt Orr played behind a go forward pack for the last 4 months thats why..he didnt have 1 apart from that
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan posted:
The need for quality hookers then tonight was the night. Millaed actually set up a try BUT apart from that his passing was awful, he kept seeing gaps BUT could never get through them. Along comes Mickey Higham and instance difference, big breaks and decent service.
Thought Alker looked very good for them first half. Better than Millard.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

thegimble posted:
cpwigan posted:
The need for quality hookers then tonight was the night. Millaed actually set up a try BUT apart from that his passing was awful, he kept seeing gaps BUT could never get through them. Along comes Mickey Higham and instance difference, big breaks and decent service.
Thought Alker looked very good for them first half. Better than Millard.
Yeah, but that's very faint praise. I thought Alker was pretty much their best player, and Millard was our worst by some distance.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
damien morrissey posted:
We need a yappy little terrier we got a reliable collie. sorry to use a dog analogy but it fits

There`s one right hear!
Trust you to type that lol throw your jersey on your signed just avoid the after match showers.
damien morrissey

Nobby`s Girl posted:
damien morrissey posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
There`s one right hear!
Trust you to type that lol throw your jersey on your signed just avoid the after match showers.

:lol: Well i do yap alot! and as for little....well maybe you`d have to judge for yourself!
:)

After match showers.... :roll: :blush:
lol im a married man my judging days are well behind me.
damien morrissey

Nobby`s Girl posted:
haha..maybe that reads wrong what i put but ah well... :blush: :lol:
Probably not but the red wine makes me suggestive.lol time for bed i think. :lol: