What the hell is Fielden doing at Bradford?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lancaster077

What the hell is Fielden doing at Bradford?

Post by lancaster077 »

What is Fielden doing at Bradford parading around the ground with trophies i thought he was finished at Bradford or do his loyalties still lie with the club.

If its 100 years of Bradford and its your home town club go by all means but dont parade around the groung soaking in the nostalga, sit in the stands and enjoy the day.

If he was a part of there recent success and asked to do it why couldent he pass on it and give the job to Jimmy Lowes or Robbie Paul.

I dont see Lee Gilmour,Leon Pryce,Lee Radford,Stuart Reardon or Rob Parker there parading, after all they all won big trophies with Bradford.
mrs_carney

Re: What the hell is Fielden d...

Post by mrs_carney »

picking up his cap for team of the century
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
lancaster077

Re: What the hell is Field...

Post by lancaster077 »

Thats Strange getting that cap as he dropped Bradford for a massive payday, Just goes to show how bad Bradford have been for the past 100 years he would get nowhere near our Greatest Team for the past 100 years even David Furner was better than Fielden and he was 31.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

He used to play for Bradford, he was a class player for them... hence Wigan offering him big money to help stop them being relegted last year. He plays for Wigan now but he has a past.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Noble was there too, as coach of the century.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Cannot see a problem.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

No problem in my eyes.
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

Why shouldn't he be there to get his his cap and be thanked for the time he spent at Bradford. Nobby was there too... are you going to question his loyalty?
In fact there were lots of ex players there.
Can't see a problem Rugby league players have always stayed mates with ex team mates etc it doesn't mean they are un-loyal!
WIGAN TILL I DIE
Jake

Re: What the hell is Fielden d...

Post by Jake »

lancaster077 posted:
What is Fielden doing at Bradford parading around the ground with trophies i thought he was finished at Bradford or do his loyalties still lie with the club.

If its 100 years of Bradford and its your home town club go by all means but dont parade around the groung soaking in the nostalga, sit in the stands and enjoy the day.

If he was a part of there recent success and asked to do it why couldent he pass on it and give the job to Jimmy Lowes or Robbie Paul.

I dont see Lee Gilmour,Leon Pryce,Lee Radford,Stuart Reardon or Rob Parker there parading, after all they all won big trophies with Bradford.
You must have watched this through your blinkers you sado they were picking up the awards and accolades they acheived at the time they represented the Bradford club in there 100 year hitory
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

calm down. i was fair proud to see fielden up there knowing that he plays for us!!!!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx