Chris Ashton

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Banksy

Re: Chris Ashton

Post by Banksy »

i think you'l find he wasn't a greedy little tool but was ignored when he asked about a new contract
He is greedy switching codes for MONEY when he had a first team place at Wigan.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

waterside glens posted:
medlocke posted:
chrisJJ posted:
good on the lad, hope he does well :eusa2: :eusa2:
i don't, i hope he ends up a mediocre has been, the greedy little tool :angry:
i think you'l find he wasn't a greedy little tool but was ignored when he asked about a new contract
Maybe if he hadn't been a greedy little Ginger tosser, Mo might have given him a new contract :sly:
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

medlocke posted:
waterside glens posted:
medlocke posted: i don't, i hope he ends up a mediocre has been, the greedy little tool :angry:
Maybe if he hadn't been a greedy little Ginger tosser, Mo might have given him a new contract :sly:
:angry:

Maybe if we talked contracts before Northampton did we may of retained him. He was never called these names before he announced his intention to leave the club.
Yet again blind leading the blind one time we used to release top players to union in the middle of there contracts now we just dont bother resigning we just let them go.

Must be some sort of save the rainforest policy to save on papercosts at the JJB.