Coley, Alker, Fitspatick and Hodgson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
GeoffN

Re: Coley, Alker, Fitspati...

Post by GeoffN »

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... lford.html

"Salford were today relegated from the engage Super League for the second time in five years."

"The players' contracts will automatically become null and void and key men like Luke Robinson, Andy Coley and David Hodgson will quickly be snapped up by Super League rivals"
"Also facing an uncertain future are Cronulla Sharks prop Craig Stapleton, who last month signed a two-year contract with the Reds and his former team-mate Phillip Leuluai, who is just two months into a two-and-half-year deal."
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

lucky 13 posted:
My team line up and inside the cap?
15.Coley
16.Fekka

17.Hansen
18.D Hodgson decent cover for the back line
19.Korkidas

20.Colbon
why would the players highlighted go along with not being first team :S Feka's better than moimoi because he's younger anyway
To be the best
you have to beat the best
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

chrisJJ posted:
lucky 13 posted:
15.Coley
16.Fekka

17.Hansen
19.Korkidas

20.Colbon
why would the players highlighted go along with not being first team :S Feka's better than moimoi because he's younger anyway
If you look at stains they have impact coming off the bench , with Fekka and Korkidas along with Coley coming on after 20 mins along with the likes of a quick hooker , this would allow us to kick on and have continuity we would then give our backs more space by being dominant .
I'm a big fan of Fekka and wether he starts or not may depend on the opposition ,would have know problem with him being 10 just think the impact that bench could make would be of the biggest benefit team wise.
On the subject of Hodgeson he would have to force is way in with good form or cover for injuries.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

lucky 13 posted:
chrisJJ posted:
lucky 13 posted:
15.Coley
16.Fekka

17.Hansen
19.Korkidas

20.Colbon
If you look at stains they have impact coming off the bench , with Fekka and Korkidas along with Coley coming on after 20 mins along with the likes of a quick hooker , this would allow us to kick on and have continuity we would then give our backs more space by being dominant .
I'm a big fan of Fekka and wether he starts or not may depend on the opposition ,would have know problem with him being 10 just think the impact that bench could make would be of the biggest benefit team wise.
On the subject of Hodgeson he would have to force is way in with good form or cover for injuries.
We need decent props so Feka becomes an impact player on the 20 minute mark. If he comes on fresh running at tiring dfences then he will do even more damage.
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

There are now another 2 sl clubs after Fitzys signature. I know one is Harlequins but cant remember the other one :conf: It all comes down to money again although am certain he doesnt want to relocate.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

stacey c posted:
There are now another 2 sl clubs after Fitzys signature. I know one is Harlequins but cant remember the other one :conf: It all comes down to money again although am certain he doesnt want to relocate.
ohhh :eh: fitzy to quins can we have Mclinden? :D please :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

He doesnt want to move to London so he isnt going :(
Just would love to see Mclinden at Wigan anyway :blush:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

If Lenegan buys us then maybe he will pay our players out of the quins salary cap? After all, London can do no wrong in the eyes of the rfl...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------