Dave hodgson not comeing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Dave hodgson not comei...

Post by GeoffN »

I can now reveal that Coley has been given the fullback spot for next year...
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

GeoffN posted:
I can now reveal that Coley has been given the fullback spot for next year...
Yippee - Geoff for satirist of the year! :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Again, I can't say I'm dispirited by this. If Wigan are now offering players what they consider them to be worth rather than participating in overpriced auctions, then all well and good.

Having said that, it would be a pity if we missed out on someone really good because of this.

For the moment though, the loss of Dave Hodgson is nothing to be upset about. He isn't worth big money.
bertina

Post by bertina »

Cruncher posted:
Again, I can't say I'm dispirited by this. If Wigan are now offering players what they consider them to be worth rather than participating in overpriced auctions, then all well and good.

Having said that, it would be a pity if we missed out on someone really good because of this.

For the moment though, the loss of Dave Hodgson is nothing to be upset about. He isn't worth big money.
Absolutely agree Cruncher. In the past, as soon as the name Wigan was mentioned, the value of a player and his wage demands went skyward.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

bertina posted:
Cruncher posted:

Absolutely agree Cruncher. In the past, as soon as the name Wigan was mentioned, the value of a player and his wage demands went skyward.
Absolutely! We've made that mistake too often before.
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

- psycho - posted:
and alker?
It said last night on Boots 'n' All that he had chosen to stay with Salford and help them back up.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
ste lord

Re: Dave hodgson not comeing

Post by ste lord »

mano posted:
He has signed for hudds on at 3ry deal wigan did make him an offer but hudds was a lot better than wigan offered him
Thank god for that!!!!!!!!!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

pedro

Post by pedro »

Least Coley at FB offers more pace at the back than Richards