Salford might do us a favour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Salford might do us a ...

Post by DaveO »

moffsta posted:
i read in league weekly about robinson, he won't be playing again (or any of the players leaving) because salford want only players who are committed to the team and they wanna have a look at what they've got left, so they know where to build on for next season.
If so that is no excuse. They are still paying the likes of Robinson and he is technically (or should be) a Salford player until the end of the season.

You can't have clubs involved in crucial games behaving like this. One game will tell them nothing about the players anyway.
Wigan and only Wigan have gotta make no slip ups and take this game by the balls.
That is all well and good but if you take us out of the equation the idea a club can do as Salford are doing to blatantly just brings the game into disrepute IMO. You may as well hand the two points to Wire. It is a joke.

Dave
waterside glens

salford

Post by waterside glens »

with wire now missing morley along with 7/8 others who thinks salford can win this one. with alot of players leaving hopefully they can go out with abang come on reds( i'm not begging)pleeeeeze :D
cpwigan

Re: salford

Post by cpwigan »

Stranger things have happened.
The King

Post by The King »

I cant see it to be honest. I hope I am wrong though.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glens posted:
with wire now missing morley along with 7/8 others
who thinks salford can win this one. with alot of players leaving hopefully they can go out with abang come on reds( i'm not begging)pleeeeeze :D
Well i think Salford can do us a wee turn
I Hope
:lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Not since they announced that they have released there top players who have been signed. To be honest they should be in the dock for this for intentionally feilding a weakened side.

Smacks of sour grapes
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

damien morrissey posted:
Not since they announced that they have released there top players who have been signed. To be honest they should be in the dock for this for intentionally feilding a weakened side.

Smacks of sour grapes
Or, the newly "re-clubbed" players dont fancy getting injured playing for their old employers.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

There is already a three page thread on this here:

http://www.wigan-warriors.com/cgi-bin/w ... ject371798

Dave
Susi

Post by Susi »

I agree with most of you on this topic, WE really need to beat them smellies. It's long overdue andthey have been rubbing it i forever (feels like it)

We need pride and commitment, something salford clearly feel the departing players will not have. Which in my opinion is unproffesional, if they arebing paid by that club they ought to give the best perfomance.

The same goes for our players, they need and must give 110% especially those whom are leaving, as mentioned this is their final.
Whether we make the play offs or not, yes i'd like to but morover i would love to STUFF THEM MEN!!