Ben Cockayne..........?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
100% Warrior

Re: Ben Cockayne.............

Post by 100% Warrior »

Cruncher posted:
Definitely. A willing lad, who's a Wiganer and wants to play for his hometown club. Granted he's not a star, but he'd work his guts out.
Fitzpatrick may not be a star name but judging from what Nobby said at last weeks Riversiders meeting I wouldn't expect any blockbuster signings.

Using his cookery term "We're building a cake and are looking for the right ingredients" :lol:

If I understood Nobby correctly it looks like he's wanting to sign grafters who will set the platform for our razzle dazzle players like Barrett.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

and hat's how it should be done. we don't need world beaters. if the likes of lockers, hock, abrrett, lueluia, richards, feka, fielden perform week in week out then we have our star players there. the rest should be players who are willing to work.

mcavoy, not the worlds best player but he did a fine job at centre last sason helpin us stay up.

stanley gene, he was great at bulls and ahs been at hull kr this season.

you don't need world beaters to be a great team, you just need the players that will do you a job and make the hard yards for the players who can do the special stuff.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

100% Warrior posted:
Cruncher posted:
Definitely. A willing lad, who's a Wiganer and wants to play for his hometown club. Granted he's not a star, but he'd work his guts out.
Fitzpatrick may not be a star name but judging from what Nobby said at last weeks Riversiders meeting I wouldn't expect any blockbuster signings.

Using his cookery term "We're building a cake and are looking for the right ingredients" :lol:

If I understood Nobby correctly it looks like he's wanting to sign grafters who will set the platform for our razzle dazzle players like Barrett.

Hes as good as Ashton was
pedro

Post by pedro »

jaws1 posted:
100% Warrior posted:
Cruncher posted:

Hes as good as Ashton was
Your joking..Ashton was the player of the year in 2006. Had a couple of bad games signed for Ru and then he was hated. Wish we still had him to be honest as we have no pace at the moment
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

I didnt say the rumour was true just wanted to share it with the rest of you and i dont believe it my self.
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

100% Warrior posted:
Apart from Barrett who are our "razzle dazzle players"? Or where you being sarcastic?

Dave