Squad numbers announced

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Re: Squad numbers announce...

Post by mario »

Vaealikis Girl posted:
Wight Pie posted:
February 11 2005 vs Salford.... only 65 days to go :D
Oh ok. For some reason I always thought your season started after ours which starts March 11. Do you have a longer season than us (as your comp finishes later) or do you have breaks during it?
We play 28 games in the season and then the play off games and the NRL have 26 games and then play off games. We also have a cup competition.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I think we have more rounds in the season, i dunno though
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

So your season is 2 rounds longer than ours. Not sure how long your playoffs go for but our finals only run for 4 weeks. And half the NRL is whinging our season is too long as it is. Not long enough if you ask me, it should go all year :D
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Vaealikis Girl posted:
Not long enough if you ask me, it should go all year :D
Damn right it should! My friday nights haven't been the same since our season ended one match too soon :( Was our works Christmas do on Saturday night and daydream believer came on in Flares, you'd all have been very proud 'cause me my mate from work and two other lads we met that night were all singing the real Ian Millward version on stage :D[/quote]
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!