MOUSTACHES!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bendy Hendy

MOUSTACHES!!!!

Post by Bendy Hendy »

Did any one else notice that a few of the players were sporting moustaches tonight! Calderwood, Bailly, and Millard to mention a few. At one point they were all together celebrating. It looked like the village people singin YMCA! :lol:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
lancaster077

Re: MOUSTACHES!!!!

Post by lancaster077 »

Sorry to poo in your pie but ive started a thread earlier on about there muzzies its called whats with the.....

But yeah it was wierd i think there all at it.There not shaving untill we loose and by last nights performance they will all look like Richard Reid the shoe bomber.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Theres 3 threds then im gonna start calling it Tashgate.It was so funny seeing them all sporting muzzies there were some dreadful ones though Richards and Colbon to name 2 i recon they sould admit defeat and shave it off.
Bear

Post by Bear »

I saw it lol i also pointed it out
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!