stevo comments

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shawcross da warrior

Re: stevo comments

Post by shawcross da warrior »

eddie is trying to latch onto whatever stevo says and is therefore wrong.......

but i must admit i would hate to see them go just because then theres no one to slag off animore........

Jake

Post by Jake »

thegimble posted:
Could it be that Stevo is Wellens's dad or something as Wellens can do no wrong.

DV made him look what he is a good player in a very good side. He took DV's dummy Radlinkski would have gone and tackled DV forcing him to make an off load.

By not forcing DV to do anything Wellens gifted him an easy run in. 99 out of 100 that would be a try from an offlaod. But at least he should have made DV pass.

Wellens is a good player but is not World Class. Barrett is.
Can't be he is allready Yestyn's dad at least he was till he went to the kick and clap fraternity.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

What about the rubbish stevo came out with when slug wellens watched a ball bounce over the dead ball line - like every other fullback does

"Wellens knew that would go dead from the way it bounced"

what a chopper!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Welski

Post by Welski »

Matthew posted:
What about the rubbish stevo came out with when slug wellens watched a ball bounce over the dead ball line - like every other fullback does

what a chopper!
I beleive he said, "The Man's a freak"
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Welski posted:
Matthew posted:

what a chopper!
I beleive he said, "The Man's a freak"
aye.

he said something like:

"wellens judged the ball's top spin, as opposed to the back spin, so he knew it would roll out of play! the man's a freak!!"

tosser.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Welski

Post by Welski »

I've always taken what Laurel and Hardy say with a large pinch of salt, but their overly biased commentary on Saturday took a little of the shine from what was a great night.

Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
BriH

Post by BriH »

See my topic on General RL - RL coverage on Sky.If ever a pair were past-sell-by-date it's those two. They are not commentators any more, just a pair of ramblers - the sort you can have for free any time in your local.
I honestly don't think they do the image of RL any good at all. RL is now a very slick, marketable product: just look at the increase in attendances. RL deserves better marketing/advertising on television than it's getting from those two old buffers! There are better people in Sky. Get rid of them I say.