I am totally biased or what?????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pie eater and proud of it

I am totally biased or what?????

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Can anyone out there tell me if I am over stepping the bounds of biasedness ( If thats a word ) ......I see the so called Super league 'Sham-pions' arent even sending anyone out to the sevens in Sydney.........oh what an unbeliveable surprise to see that Tony Stewart is 'injured'.

Now we are sending Farrell and Lam ....they arent even bothering.

Is it me or what?
wigan/pier

Saints

Post by wigan/pier »

I'm just surprised anyone thought saints would send anyone to play in the sevens!! I mean whats in it for saints?? and we all know they only do whats best for st helens..
If we don't ask questions we turn into sheep...and I don't trust the shepherds.
John M

No suprise

Post by John M »

No wonder GB find it hard to beat Australia when teams like St Helens are playing games with the GB team.I was very miffed how Sean Long was suddenly injured and couldnt play for GB V NZ when he had just won Saints the GF with no aparent injurys.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
PD

saint chicken

Post by PD »

Fair comment JM about GB's probs beating the Roos.Compare Stewart's effort with that of Joey Johns,(who is NOT a personal fav of mine).Off season groin surgery & a recent surfing accident,which left him with stiches in his leg.
AND HE STILL WANTS TO PLAY IN THE SEVENS !!

Then again.........
Maybe Milly has heard about the bushfires & shit himself again.
Just another Wigan fan