Whos Goin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Whos Goin

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
sorry mate

So, how many jam have you eaten since you moved up here?? :sly:
Not touched any jam butties since moving up here, nor have I seen any Whitehaveners eating them. I can only conclude that all the jam butties are eaten in Workington.

It has disappointed me though that there is a distinct lack of steak and kidney pies, there is only Tesco that I have found to sell them, and suprisingly they aren't so bad. Luckily Tesco is right next to where I work so it's handy at lunchtime!
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

robjoenz posted:
Moore_115 posted:
sorry mate

Not touched any jam butties since moving up here, nor have I seen any Whitehaveners eating them. I can only conclude that all the jam butties are eaten in Workington.

It has disappointed me though that there is a distinct lack of steak and kidney pies, there is only Tesco that I have found to sell them, and suprisingly they aren't so bad. Luckily Tesco is right next to where I work so it's handy at lunchtime!
so your not just a jam eater your a jam eater/steak & Kidney pie eater also bet u eat your pies wid jam??? and does it taste nice
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
robjoenz posted:
Moore_115 posted:
sorry mate

so your not just a jam eater your a jam eater/steak & Kidney pie eater also bet u eat your pies wid jam??? and does it taste nice
They're called Jam Tarts them!
Haven's full of them without the jam though :wink:
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

no mate they are jam tarts with the jam ive seen them

whats santa bringin you then a bib cause the jam has stained all your clouths and the whitehaven one was ruined wasnt it!!! :lol:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
no mate they are jam tarts with the jam ive seen them

whats santa bringin you then a bib cause the jam has stained all your clouths and the whitehaven one was ruined wasnt it!!! :lol:
Santas already brought me a Wigan shirt, also getting a Wigan tie to wear for work! :)

I'm going to get the new Whitehaven shirt when it comes out in the New Year.
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

Just remeber go to tesco's and get some Daz cause Daz even get's jam stains out of clouths??? :lol: :xmas:
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

why you all talking about jam?
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* posted:
why you all talking about jam?
well read all the posts and then ull under stand[/quote]