NO, NO, NO! Sweet Lord NO!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gpartin

Re: NO, NO, NO! Sweet Lord...

Post by gpartin »

- psycho - posted:
no need for the digs, i spelt abotu 4 words wrong, it's hard to spell every word right when you don't look at your keys and can type all that out in seconds.
Psycho, look at your avatar and practice what you preach. Don't be getting all offended on us :wink:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

gpartin posted:
- psycho - posted:
no need for the digs, i spelt abotu 4 words wrong, it's hard to spell every word right when you don't look at your keys and can type all that out in seconds.
Psycho, look at your avatar and practice what you preach. Don't be getting all offended on us :wink:
im sorry, you what?

frankly ma'am i don't give a damn :wink:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

thakyou banksy, it isn't an english lesson and if some actually realised it's difficult to spell all words correctly whilst typing with impecable speed without looking at the keys, they'd sit theirselves down and they'd have a nice cup of shut the f*** up :angry:

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

- psycho - posted:
and they'd have a nice cup of shut the f*** up :angry:
At least they can have something in their cups!!!! :conf: I cannot fit anything else in mine!

[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
if some actually realised it's difficult to spell all words correctly whilst typing with impecable speed without looking at the keys
People need to play more games on their PC's, such as flight simulators that use most of the keyboard, rather than twiddling their thumbs on those console thingys, PC games are great for improving your typing speed - and accuracy. You try explaining to the virtual aviation authority why you've managed to crash your electronic B52-bomber into the side of a simulated Buckingham Palace...

Failing that, I remember there was a lady called Mavis Beacon who used to teach typing... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavis_Beac ... hes_Typing
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i also have a social life :) and don't want to hijack buckingham palace in a spitfire thankyou very much :lol:

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Fraggle posted:
- psycho - posted:
if some actually realised it's difficult to spell all words correctly whilst typing with impecable speed without looking at the keys
People need to play more games on their PC's, such as flight simulators that use most of the keyboard, rather than twiddling their thumbs on those console thingys, PC games are great for improving your typing speed - and accuracy. You try explaining to the virtual aviation authority why you've managed to crash your electronic B52-bomber into the side of a simulated Buckingham Palace...

Failing that, I remember there was a lady called Mavis Beacon who used to teach typing... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavis_Beac ... hes_Typing
Mavis Beacon was amazing!!!!!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i'll say it again, social life :wink:

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
i also have a social life :) and don't want to hijack buckingham palace in a spitfire thankyou very much :lol:
I hate to admit I never tried Spitfires over Buck House either, it was taking on Imperial Star Destroyers in an X-Wing starfighter that taught me to type...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

- psycho - posted:
i'll say it again, social life :wink:
I was about 12 and had a 386 :lol: