oUR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Steph

oUR

Post by Steph »

Our neighbours (st... don't need to say anymore and leigh) which do you think is the worst club to play against? :lol: wait till ew beat them again this season
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
MrsLam

Re: oUR

Post by MrsLam »

Depends what you mean by worst club.

I personally enjoy every Wigan Saints match, the rivalary and atmospheres are unbeatable. I love the nerves, excitement and tension before during and after the game and watching Wigan vs Saints has never let me down on an entertainment level either. Win or lose you can't beat a good thrashing of our lovely local scousers.

As for Leigh, well we've not played them too much recently so it'll be something new for a lot of people. You can almost guarantee that this year Leigh will bring an extra 3 or 4 thousand 'fans' to any Leigh Vs Wigan/Saints matches. Not so keen on the atmosphere of Leigh against Wigan because I (and a lot of other Wiganers) know exactly what their bandwagon fans can be like, as for the true supporters, well hopefully there can be some good banter between us all. Like I've said before, the only thing that does worry me is the violence, I've not experienced real violence in a rugby league match since Oldham were in the same division, (not politically correct or stereotpical but...) what a rough bunch of wa***** they were. RFL have said any trouble and they're out, whether they stick to this or "have not witnessed any problems" is obviously not known yet.

Can't wait to play both teams though. I think victory might even be sweeter when we beat Leigh than it is when we beat Saints you know, they're so sure they'll win and when they don't it's funny to see their reactions and hear why they didn't do it but they will next time.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

LEIGH FANS HATE WIGAN MORE THAN YOU WOULD EVER IMAGINE.

THIS IS OUR SKINTS GAME TEN TIMES OVER TO THEM.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
Steph

Post by Steph »

I know what you mean Mrs Lam is is mad between Wigan and Leigh :D
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo