Well Done Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Well Done Wigan

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:
But you know what I mean surely?!?!?!
Yep, I think that's a clue to what we've got to look forward to next season... :roll:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN posted:
turf posted:
But you know what I mean surely?!?!?!
Yep, I think that's a clue to what we've got to look forward to next season... :roll:
Fan-bleeding-tastic.

Turf no offence mate but you're so chuffing predictable. :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

I think we did really really well to make the semi-final from 6th place. All the games away from home and still beat Bradford and Hull and came close enough last night.
If we hadn't been docked 4 pts we would have been in 4th place and could now be at Old Trafford...Only one man to blame for that!!!

Well done ALL the players and coaches.Thanks for a wonderful season. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa3:
And thanks good wishes to any of the players who are leaving now.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

Eaststander posted:
I think we did really really well to make the semi-final from 6th place. All the games away from home and still beat Bradford and Hull and came close enough last night.
If we hadn't been docked 4 pts we would have been in 4th place and could now be at Old Trafford...Only one man to blame for that!!!

Well done ALL the players and coaches.Thanks for a wonderful season. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa3:
And thanks good wishes to any of the players who are leaving now.
thing is if we hadnt been in the postion to be docked them 4 points then we wouldnt even be in superleague! also if we'd have beaten kr at home twice!! then we'd have have finished 4th reguardless of the points deduction. what a season though and well done to all the players coaching staff ect!!with afew additions in the off season hopefully well see some silverwear at the jjb next season... roll on 2008!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Well done to all the players and coaching staff back room staff etc

No matter what they say about us we are and always will be the most famous Rugby league club in the world,

Mr Lyndsey good bye and good luck for the future. Thanks for the glory in the 80s,and early 90s its a shame it dit not carry on much in late 90s but hey ho.

Wigan RLFC see you in 2008

Proud to be wigan

Ste :D :D :D :D :D

Keep Wigan "Wigan"