is a shame

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Re: is a shame

Post by ChrisA »

Yeah, please stop with the pointless oversized font, and also the attempted cryptic topic titles like "has anybody" and "our" and also "is there" and "is a shame" , most people on this board are not kids and it has no appeal what so ever to any of us. And yes it is a bad news about Farrel. This is a message board not a text conversation between 12 year olds.
Steph

Post by Steph »

I am not 12 i am in year 10 actually and it is just something to do when i am bored
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
Steph

Post by Steph »

i am asking simple questions about wigan and i just wanted to know things i will not be asking you any questions anyway big mouth
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Chloe, You are not wrong but your posting is. Roll on the 11th February, Summer Rugby, I think not. :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Fraggle posted:
From your pic MrsLam your feet look too flat to have any toes, and I've only got 3 green toes on each foot so maybe keeping us mods on our toes isn't a great idea?!
"I can't feel my toes...I don't have any toes :(" (quote from shrek) I've been told recently that I'm like donkey because I never shut up (and for no other reason before anyone decides to be clever Rob)
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!