Setting the record straight - Attention Mike

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Setting the record str...

Post by DaveO »

fred_flintstone posted:
Ah, I dont we're sore losers, I'm 100% behind the sentiment, I just think we'll look that way, just imagine if it was the other way round and stains fans were doing it, we'd have a field-day!
I think you are right. I am furious about the decision but I think the best way to express this is on the forums and on the BBC web site (which I have already done).

Dave
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

crackin idea matthew get it sorted :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i thiink this is the worse idea we have ever come up with ,how stupid do we look to all the other fans

mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WxmWarrior

Re: Setting the record straigh...

Post by WxmWarrior »

Sorry Mike but I have to disagree...this isn't about a display of disillusionment for anyone external to the club - fans or media. I understood this to be more letting Trent know the sense of feeling of the fans.
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

WxmWarrior

Re: Setting the record straigh...

Post by WxmWarrior »

Sorry Mike but I have to disagree...this isn't about a display of disillusionment for anyone external to the club - fans or media. I understood this to be more letting Trent know the sense of feeling of the fans.
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

mike binder posted:
i thiink this is the worse idea we have ever come up with ,how stupid do we look to all the other fans
Firstly, why do we care what the other fans think? We were bothered with the tripe that cas came out with earlier in the season? Do we care what any of the stains fans think?

This an award from the users of this site that think that the MOS award was a case of blatant robbery - I am not suggesting we contact the press or anyone from the media (since it was "experts" from their ranks that chose a 2nd choice hooker who has only started 12 games) - this will be an award to show Trent Barrett that whilst just about everyone else in British RL may be against us; the fans of Wigan appreciate the efforts he has put in this year
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

or just rename it the wigan-warriors.com player of the season :)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Brill idea. Trent would probably appreciate a trophy more from his true fans than the he was denied on monday night
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

wigan-warriors.com player of the season is what this should be. Any connection to MOS makes you look childish. You could invite him to the bowling event to pick his award up. Be nice to say goodbye to Fletch too.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Totally agree. It would be from the Supporters/Fans: our recognition of our player. Go for it!!