Sounds like someone misses us....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Glynola

Sounds like someone misses us....

Post by Glynola »

Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
Banksy

Re: Sounds like someone misses...

Post by Banksy »

I would have him back but I know a lot of people on this forum wouldn’t.
warriors10

Re: Sounds like someone mi...

Post by warriors10 »

Banksy posted:
I would have him back but I know a lot of people on this forum wouldn’t.
I would love him back!
shawcross da warrior

Re: Sounds like someone misses...

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i would have him back without a shadow of a doubt.....

we need a big powerful ooker to go with higham's speed.....
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

miss us all he wants, don't want him back.

penalty machine, not a position we need to be buying for, money can be spent on positions were we need players.

don't need him, don't want him. end of.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

This season see's Terry carrying on his great Trophgy winning career with yet another trophy less season, say what you want about his ability, but every team he has been in has been quite unsuccesfull when it come to trophys, IMO the guy is a jinx, let Bradford have a few with no success :lol:
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

"I was tremendously impressed by their great team ethic.
Blocks he actually said that.....come back Tez
Campions of the rugby world.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

If we were to have Terry back (and I think that it would be a mistake), who are we going to get rid of?

Mike McIllorum has to start playing more regularly for the first team to continue his development; so does everyone that wants Terry back think we should get rid of Higham?

There is no guarantee that Millard is retiring yet either!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

- psycho - posted:

penalty machine, not a position we need to be buying for, money can be spent on positions were we need players.

to be honest i don't agree with that at all... millard's career could be well over and he's aging anyway, while McIlorum isn't experienced enough to be a full-time SL hooker yet... i quite like the hooker rotation system and i think a Higham-Newton combination would be quality for us.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ince warrior posted:
- psycho - posted:

to be honest i don't agree with that at all... millard's career could be well over and he's aging anyway, while McIlorum isn't experienced enough to be a full-time SL hooker yet... i quite like the hooker rotation system and i think a Higham-Newton combination would be quality for us.
And how much would it cost on the salary cap? With Higham and McIllorum already contracted to the club next year we don't need a third hooker to replace Millard.

I don't agree McIllorum is not ready. He is IMO ready for the no. 2 hookers role and I thought he was very unlucky to get dropped when Millard got (relatively) fit again. McIllorum got some game time this season and he needs more next.

If we did have a Newton/Higham combination McIllorum would not get a look in and that would be a mistake as he represents the future in that position being one of the U21 players who does look likely to make it at top level. How old is Newton anyway?

Dave